The Contrast Capital Global Opportunity fund seeks to generate capital appreciation and income by investing in high quality global companies with strong fundamentals and an attractive dividend yield. The strategy also seeks to reduce risk through the use of hedging techniques and balanced portfolio construction. We believe that the areas of highest potential for appreciation vary substantially across time periods and markets. The strategy provides flexibility to move to where returns may be most attractive.
Strategy and Process
The strategy follows a research-driven investment approach that pursues the most attractive investment opportunities on a global basis. It seeks attractive long-term total returns combining a primary objective of capital appreciation and income. The investment process employs extensive screening to identify high-quality companies with favorable valuations, attractive current income and positive earnings dynamics. The portfolio may also seek capital protection through portfolio hedges. The strategy provides exposure to leading high-quality companies that present positive earnings dynamics and fundamentals across global markets.
- Blue Chip – Exposure to blue chip companies in developed global equity markets
- Flexibility in terms of market cap and geographic exposure
- Capital Appreciation and Income – Focus on companies with attractive fundamentals that provide attractive current income as well as capital appreciation
- Balanced portfolio weights – provides wide exposures and more balanced risks
- Low trading costs due to limited number of trades per year and use of ADRs/US listings
- Superior returns and risk metrics – compares favorably to ETF’s, active funds and benchmarks
If you would like to learn more about the Contrast Capital Global Opportunities Strategy, please provide us your contact details here