We believe that investing in high quality international blue chips with strong cash flow sustainability, solid dividend growth and attractive valuation will produce a superior investment portfolio. We believe that these stock characteristics, coupled with portfolio construction with balanced exposures, will produce high portfolio consistency and superior long-term returns to investors.
Strategy and Process
- Blue Chip exposure in developed international equity markets
- Balanced portfolio weights – provides wide exposures and more balanced risks
- Higher yield – strategy yields above 4.0%
- Low trading costs due to limited number of trades per year and use of ADRs/US listings
- Superior returns and risk metrics – compares favorably to ETF’s, active funds and benchmarks.
- Tax efficient due to (i) low trading vs active funds and ETF’s, (ii) separate account format and (iii) long-term orientation
If you would like to learn more about the Contrast Capital International Equity Income Strategy, please provide us your contact details here